Support the Award!
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved
1. This year, the ceremony will be held at the National Peace Corps Association Conference in Denver.
2. Award nomination period will open annually at the close of the award ceremony.
3. Nominations will be received over a four month period, and are due April 30, 2017.
4. Nominations will be evaluated by the Evaluation Committee over a one month period.
5. The candidate will be notified early June 2017 of their award by email or a phone call, and invited to participate in the National Peace Corps Association Conference (August 4-6, 2017; Denver, CO.)
Important dates below!
The evaluation board will be made up of three or four women determined by the Women of Peace Corps Legacy Board.
1. All nominees will be evaluated against other candidate submissions.
2. Narratives will be reviewed for the unique and significant contributions of the nominees, scope or reach of their work, the impact on women and girls.
3. Narratives will be reviewed against the mission and goals of Women of Peace Corps Legacy.