1. Nominations will be received over a four month period, and are due March 31, 2018.
2. Nominations will be evaluated by the Evaluations Committee over April, 2018.
3. The candidate will be announced May 2015.
Important dates below!
The evaluation board will be made up of three or four women determined by the Women of Peace Corps Legacy Board.
1. All nominees will be evaluated against other candidate submissions.
2. Narratives will be reviewed for the unique and significant contributions of the nominees, scope or reach of their work, the impact on women and girls.
3. Narratives will be reviewed against the mission and goals of Women of Peace Corps Legacy.
Support the Award!